Detoxing Your Body Using A Natural Liver Cleanse Is
The First Step In Achieving Radiant Health
The liver, located on the right side of our bodies, just below the diaphragm, is the largest gland in our bodies. The liver is responsible for a multitude of different functions, including regulating, synthesizing, storing, secreting, transforming and breaking down many different and distinct substances.
Liver functions include:
- The synthesis of lipoproteins such as cholesterol.
- Synthesis of bile, which is necessary for fat digestion and absorption.
- Manufactures carnitine for use in cell mediated fat transport.
- Regulation of the amount of cholesterol circulating in the blood.
- The storage and releasing of glucose.
- Converts lactic acid into glycogen.
- Converts B vitamins into their active co-enzyme form.
- Coverts ammonia into urea, which is excreted by the kidneys.
- The production or synthesis or specific proteins such as albumin and blood clotting factors.
- The storage of substances such as glucose, fat soluble vitamins, including A, B12, D, E & K, foliate, and minerals such as copper and iron.
- Modification and inactivation of hormones, i.e., the breakdown of hormones that have served their function.
- Detoxification of chemical elements whether ingested or inhaled.
- Removal of harmful substances from the blood and converts them into less harmful substances that can be eliminated.
The Miracle Organ – The Liver
Virtually every nutrient we consume, must be transformed by the liver into its proper biochemical form before it can be stored, transported or used. What is amazing, with all of the different biochemical functions performed by the liver, the liver is the only organ in the body that regenerates itself. Believe it or not – even if 25% of the liver is removed, it will grow back to its original size and shape.
In today’s society, with the ingestion of fast foods, over use of chemical agents and environmental pollutants, it is easy to understand how the already busy liver can become overworked, leaving you feeling tired, fatigued. Liver problems may also be responsible for health concerns such as digestive disturbances, increased allergy sensitivity, PMS or constipation, to name a few. With all of the functions the liver performs, here are some ideas you can use to keep it healthy and working at its highest capacity. But the first place to start is with a natural liver cleanse.
Recommendation For A Natural Liver Cleanse And Detox
- Drink plenty of purified water.
- Avoid or eliminate alcohol to reduce any further liver destruction.
- Avoid or limit your exposure to environmental toxins, including exhaust fumes as well as cleaning chemicals and solvents.
- Incorporate organic meats and produce that are free of pesticides, pollutants and hormones as often as possible.
- Incorporate a diet low in fat and high in fiber. Psyllium hulls can be used to add additional fiber to your diet.
- Take digestive enzymes to help break down foods.
- To protect the liver from free radical damage by incorporating an antioxidant into your daily wellness plan.
- High in vitamins and minerals, dandelion root has a long reputation as a liver restorative, thus relieving liver congestion.
- Milk thistle is a strong liver protectant, where it precludes liver destruction and enhances its function.
The importance of the liver to maintaining health cannot be understated. The use of diet, herbs and nutritional supplements as a natural liver cleanse is a great way to begin any health and healing program.
© Copyright Rita Louise, Inc. – medical-intuitives.com. All rights reserved.
About Dr. Rita Louise
Bestselling author, Dr. Rita Louise, is a Naturopathic Physician and the founder of the Institute Of Applied Energetics. She is the author of the books The Dysfunctional Dance Of The Empath And Narcissist, Stepping Out Of Eden, ET Chronicles: What Myth And Legend Have To Say About Human Origin, Avoiding The Cosmic 2X4, Dark Angels: An Insider’s Guide To Ghosts, Spirits & Attached Entities and The Power Within as well as hundreds of articles that have been published worldwide.
Dr. Rita has appeared on radio and television and has spoken at conferences covering topics such as health and healing, relationships, ghosts, intuition, ancient mysteries and the paranormal.
Let Dr. Rita assist you bringing health, healing and wholeness back into your life.
This information is provided for educational purposes only. The descriptions of nutritional supplements are based on the historical usage of the various ingredients. They are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims, and actual results of usage can vary.
The statements on this Web site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rita Louise, PhD is not a medical doctor. Sessions are not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, alleviation, mitigation, prevention or care of any disease of any kind, in any way. Individuals, however, can choose to utilize the information and knowledge gained during a session for the care of their own body, including any suggested health or healing programs.
For any medical problems, see your primary care physician.